Pages

Followers

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Holidays are back in season - party time!

Hey guyz!!

So I'm back after a VERY long month of exams, like Gabi also said. And guess what? Holidays are here, and it's party time!!I went to a Xmas party on Saturday, and the theme was black and white, with a touch of Christmas spirit. This is what I wore:

-My black bubble dress, with thin spaghetti-strap 'sleeves'
-My studded silver gladiator sandals
-A super Xmassy scarf-bag!


Will post more often as holidays are round the corner and its gonna be totally chilled!

xoxox party hard sugars! xoxoxo
SaM

1 comment:

  1. Now. Maybe you think it is arrogant or self centered, or ridiculous for me to believe that God bothered to wiggle a cheap bolt out of my new used car because he or she needed to keep me away for a few days until just the moment when my old friend most needed me to help her mother move into whatever comes next. Maybe nothing conscious helped to stall me so that I would be there when I could be most useful. Or maybe it did. I’ll never know for sure. And anyway, it doesn’t really matter.
    Flights to Karachi
    Cheap Flights to Karachi
    Cheap Air Tickets to Karachi

    ReplyDelete